After the brilliant performance last year in Cyprus, the unique project “ROCK AND OPERA” with the participation of the best voices of the Bolshoi Theatre is coming to Cyprus with its new program!
The best voices of the Bolshoi Theater, accompanied by drums, bass guitars and other rock instruments, with an amazing visuals and lighting effects, will create on the stage a unique show of unity of different times, eras and musical styles.
Part of the proceeds will go towards the services and programmes of PASYKAF. The evening will be held under the patronage of the Mayor of Limassol Mr Nikos Nikolaides.
The project involves leading soloists of the Bolshoi Theater, working on the best world opera stages:
Roman Muravitsky – dramatic tenor, Honoured Artist of Russia, soloist of the Bolshoi Theatre of Russia, soloist of the Vienna Opera (Austria), laureate of international competitions.
Oksana Gorchakovskaya – soprano, member of the jury at the American Artist Program (New York), soloist of the Bolshoi Theatre of Russia, soloist of the Metropolitan Opera (USA), laureate of international competitions.
Alexey Pashiev – baritone, soloist of the Bolshoi Theatre of Russia.
Evgenia Segenyuk – mezzo-soprano, laureate of international competitions, soloist of the Bolshoi Theatre of Russia.
1. George Sviridov. Suite “Time is ahead!”
2. Peter Tchaikovsky. Herman’s aria “What our life is a game! ” from the opera “ The Queen of Spades ”
3. Camille Saint-Saens. Dalila’s 2d aria from the opera “Samson and Delilah”
4. Peter Tchaikovsky. King Rene’s aria from the opera “Iolanta”
5. Giacomo Puccini. 2-nd aria of Cavaradossi from the opera “Tosca”
6. Giacomo Puccini. Aria Turandot from the opera “Turandot”
7. Peter Tchaikovsky. Herman’s Arioso from the opera “The Queen of Spades”
8. Giuseppe Verdi. Rigoletto’s aria from the opera “Rigoletto”
9. Georges Bizet. Tsiganskaya song from the opera “Carmen”
10. Giuseppe Verdi. Duke’s ballad from the opera “Rigoletto”
11. Georges Bizet. Musical interval from the opera “Carmen”
12. Gioacchino Rossini. Cavatina Rosina from the opera “The Barber of Seville”
13. Charles Gounod. Couplets of Mephistopheles from the opera “Faust”
14. Giacomo Puccini. Calaf’s Aria from the opera “Turandot”
15. Georges Bizet. Examillo’s couplets from the Opera “Carmen”
16. Ruggiero Leoncavallo. Canio’s Arioso from the opera “Pagliacci”
17. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Queen of the Night’s Aria from the opera “The Magic Flute”
18. Agusto Lara. Song “Granada”
19. Gioacchino Rossini. “Neapolitan Tarantella”
20. Guido Maria Ferilli. “Love is so infinite”