Terms & Conditions:
- Ticket must be presented at the entrance of the theatre on the date of the event for which it was purchased.
- The ticket holder has the right only to the entry corresponding to the value indicated on the ticket. Special or discounted tickets are valid only upon presentation of relevant ID/Documentation.
- The ticket is non-refundable, and non-exchangeable and it is issued subject to the regulations of the theatre.
- Upon start of the event, seat numbering does not apply and the theatre reserves the right to deny entry.
- In the event of postponement of an event the theatre reserves the right to change the date and time and all tickets purchased are valid for the new date.
- In the event of cancellation, tickets will be refunded by the theatre within the time announced.