YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
SoldOut Tickets is owned and operated by S.S.A SOLDOUT LTD.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- If you place an online order to purchase a ticket, we collect your name, address, and other contact information to fulfill your purchase in the most efficient way.
- Your name, address and contact information will be communicated to the producer of the event for which tickets have been bought only upon request.
- We do not store card details on our server. Credit and debit card payments are processed by JCC Gateway on their secure payments server. For more information visit: http://www.jcc.com.cy
- All web pages on www.soldoutticketbox.com are encrypted via a secure SHA256 encryption method, meaning data exchanged between your browser and our website is safe from prying eyes.
The categories of personal data we collect and use
The categories of personal data we collect and use include:
- email address
- telephone number
- city, country
- account login details, including your user name and password
- information you provide to us with when you contact us by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media
- information about electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication
- the tickets you have bought from us either online or at a ticket box location
Sources of personal data
We will receive your personal data when you provide them to us yourself by registering online or when you purchase tickets one or more of our Ticketbox associate locations or Venues.
How we use your personal data
- As necessary, to perform a contract with you, such as a contract to process an order from you for one or more of our Services including, where applicable, taking payment and carrying out fulfilment of your ticket purchase and delivery (via email, printing at ticketbox, or other delivery method as required).
- As necessary, to comply with a legal obligation, for the following purposes:
where you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests; and
to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and
as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity.
As necessary, for our legitimate interests in providing the Ticketing Services and ensuring they operate safely, securely and in a commercially suitable way which is tailored to your use and interests, for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Ticketing Services
- to verify your identity for security purposes
- to help us to ensure our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud
- to ensure the security of our websites, mobile applications and other technology systems
- for the good governance of our business, including keeping financial records, to allow us to pay producers and invoice or refund customers
- to inform our customers of any cancellation in events, change of date or other event changes that might affect your purchase and require that you must be contacted to be informed.
- to provide you with information about our upcoming events to contact you about event matters that mignt arise and for which you bought tickets, and to manage and respond to any queries or complaints you make or any correspondence you send us
- to “geo-fence” marketing so that you receive marketing communications about events which are relevant to your location and/or interests
- for market research and statistical analysis and to analyse the use of our Ticketing Services so that we can improve them.
- We will collect and aggregate on an anonymous basis information about you, your spending and use of our Services with information about other users of the Services in order to identify trends (“Aggregated Data”). We may pass Aggregated Data to the third parties referred to in the section below, such as partners, to give them a better understanding of our business and to bring you a better service. Aggregated Data will not contain information from which you may be personally identified.
Sharing your personal data
- We will share your personal data with other companies only associated with our Company in the context of providing Ticketing Services to you.
- If you have consented, we will share your personal data with other trusted third parties, for example the artists, promoters or sponsors we work with, so that they can use your personal data for marketing or promotional purposes by sending you information about related products or service that may be of interest to you.
We will disclose your personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or other persons. This may include exchanging personal data with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Save as expressly detailed above in this section, we will never share, sell or rent any of your personal data to any third party without notifying you and/or obtaining your consent.
You may contact us by email at email@example.com at any time, to:
- request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data which we hold about you
- request that we update any of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete
- request that we restrict the way that we process your personal data
- request that we provide your personal data to you or a third-party provider of services in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format
- object to us processing personal data based on our legitimate interests, including profiling; or
- object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes
Your request must include your name, email address and telephone number and we may request proof of your identity. Please allow at least seven working days for us to process your request.
Withdrawing your consent
Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email.
You can also withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications or any other consent you have previously provided to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The consequence of you withdrawing consent about our company holding your data will result in us not being able to sell tickets to you.
How do we protect your personal data?
We use industry standard technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data. We keep your personal data secure by implementing policies, procedures and access controls so that only authorised members of our staff or authorised third parties can access your personal data. We protect our information technology systems with firewalls and anti-virus and anti-malware software and other information security technology solutions. When we transfer your personal data to third parties we use encryption.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data when you transmit it to us. For example, if you email us your personal data, you should be aware that email is not a secure transmission method. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access one of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies and web beacons are used by us and third parties for the following purposes:
- to enable certain features of our websites (for example, to allow a customer to maintain a basket when they are shopping at an online store);
- to analyse the traffic to our websites (for example, we can count how many people have looked at a specific page, or see how visitors move around the website when they use it, and use this information to improve the website);
- to help target advertisements which are more likely to be of interest to you;
- to allow us carry out retargeting (this is when advertisements are presented to you for products or services which you have previously looked at on a website, but have not purchased);
- to allow you to interact with our websites on social media platforms.
SoldOut Tickets (owned by S.S.A. SoldOut Ltd) is committed to making sure your data is kept safe and in accordance with GDPR. If you have any comments or concerns, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com